Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Phoebe Dahl

Orange Is the New Black’ star Ruby Rose and designer Phoebe Dahl call off engagement, eulogize relationship on Twitter 

https://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/55882935ecad04ef065310fc-1200-924/ruby-rose-phoebe-dahl.jpg 

The bloom is off the Rose.
“Orange Is the New Black” star Ruby Rose and clothing designer Phoebe Dahl have broken off their engagement, a source close to the couple confirmed to the Daily News.
Rose, an Australian DJ-turned-actress who debuted as inmate Stella Carlin on the hit Netflix series' third season, and the Faircloth & Supply founder, who is beloved author Roald Dahl's granddaughter, broke silence on their amicable split in perhaps the most millennial way possible: by tweeting about it.
“@RubyRose you have brought me to my best and I will always love you. I can't wait to see what the future brings for us,” wrote 27-year-old Dahl on Monday night.
“@FAIRCLOTHSUPPLY remains very dear to my heart. I will forever treasure our time together. I'm a better person because of all we shared,” Rose, 29, tweeted one minute later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment