Saturday, December 19, 2015

Daisy Ridley

  Isn’t Crazy About People Mentioning Her Celeb Look-Alike, Keira Knightley — and Other Stars Talk About Their Doppelgängers

 
http://kingoftheflatscreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/daisy-ridley-hot-photos-1.jpg 

 

Daisy Ridley is not Keira Knightley. (Photo: Getty Images)
Daisy Ridley, a star of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, says she’s been compared to Keira Knightley her whole life. But, she says, she’s not wild about it.
“This is the one thing that I’m actually so ‘ugh’ about,” the 23-year-old says. “But it’s like, ‘Why do I have to be like someone else?’ People have always said that I look like Keira Knightley. But it is actually really frustrating.”
“It’s a little bit annoying, to be totally blunt. The only similarity that we have is that we look a little bit alike,” Zooey Deschanel told MTV in 2009 about the comparisons between Katy Perry and herself. “I have met her before. She seems like a nice person. I’m happy that she’s famous enough now that she’s not going out and being mistaken for me.”

 t’s a little bit annoying, to be totally blunt. The only similarity that we have is that we look a little bit alike,” Zooey Deschanel told MTV in 2009 about the comparisons between Katy Perry and herself. “I have met her before. She seems like a nice person. I’m happy that she’s famous enough now that she’s not going out and being mistaken for me.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment